wtorek, 2 września 2008

z serii: mądrości spoza mojej głowy

  • Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
  • Confusion is always the most honest response.
  • You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun. [Al Capone]
  • The average person thinks he isn't.
  • The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. [Walter Bagehot]
  • There are only two ways of telling the complete truth--anonymously and posthumously. [Thomas Sowell]
  • Ever heard Victoria's REAL secret? Too much support hurts.
  • Adventure is just bad planning.
  • Someone's boring me. I think it's me.
  • I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
  • There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on. [Robert Byrne]
  • Two paradoxes are better than one; they may even suggest a solution. [Edward Teller]

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Home | Contact